2022 International Scholarships at Wrexham Glyndwr University, UK
Do you seek lifelong learning and education abroad? Then, don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity brought by the Wrexham Glyndwr University and apply for its International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the UK.
Exclusively offered to international students at Wrexham Glyndwr University, this scholarship is bound to cover undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate studies undertaken. The students need to make a full deposit to be eligible. A maximum scholarship worth £2,000 can be won.
Every thing you need to know
Amazing chance for international applicants to complete their higher degree with up to £2,000 in the UK.
Wrexham Glyndwr University is a public research university, in Wales, with campuses in Wrexham, Northop, and St Asaph. The university aims to inspire and enable through higher education.
Why choose to study at the Wrexham Glyndwr University? Wrexham Glyndwr University fosters a supportive environment to encourage its staff and students to work together to achieve their learning, research, and career goals.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 1st April, 29th April, or 22nd July 2022.
2022 International Scholarships at Wrexham Glyndwr Brief Description
- University or Organization: Wrexham Glyndwr University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
2022 International Scholarships at Wrexham Glyndwr Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate programme offered at WGU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international applicants.
Mode of Application
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission at the university via Centurus. All international applicants that prove to be eligible will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A scanned copy of your passport
- Certificates and transcripts showing your academic progress so far
- 1 academic reference letter
- Evidence of finances to pay first year’s full tuition fee and to cover UKVI maintenance requirements
- Evidence of work experience
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0/6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79/89
- Language Cert International ESOL SELT B2 – Overall Pass
- PTE – 54/62
The selected candidates will be offered £500 – £2,000 towards the cost of the applied programmes at WGU.