Apply Now for HAROLD R. ROWE International-Student Scholarships 2022 at Frostburg State University, USA
Frostburg State University is committed to making high-quality education accessible to everyone by offering HAROLD R. ROWE International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA.
The studentship is available for brilliant students who want to undertake an undergraduate and graduate degree program. The award is valued at $1,000 based on the number of applicants and the total funds available for the award. Selection will be done on academic qualification, experience, and professional goals.
Founded in 1898, Frostburg State University is a public university in Frostburg, Maryland. It was ranked 109th in Regional Universities North. It strives to prepare future leaders to meet the challenges of a complex and changing global society. With approximately 4,858 students, it offers 47 undergraduate majors, 16 graduate programs, and a doctorate in educational leadership.
Why choose to study at Frostburg State University? Frostburg has a unique, valuable education for everyone! No matter what major you pick, you’ll enjoy high-quality, active learning experiences that prepare you for the real world.
Application Deadline: Application must be received by July 1 for the summer (July-August) and fall semesters.
HAROLD R. ROWE International-Student Scholarships Brief Description
- University or Organization: Frostburg State University
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode:Online
- Nationality: International
The award can be taken in the USA
HAROLD R. ROWE International-Student Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for an undergraduate and graduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria:To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
Applicants must be enrolled or accepted for full-time enrollment at FSU.
- The recipient(s) must have an overall grade point average of at least 2.5. Previous recipients may re-apply annually as long as he/she is eligible.
Preference will be given to applicants having demonstrated financial need.
Mode of Application
- How to Apply: Applicants must enroll in the university’s undergraduate program and graduate program via online application. After that, you have to complete the online scholarships form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit official or school-certified academic transcript(s) from all high schools and/or colleges/universities attended and 500 words essay.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high-school degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
TOEFL Graduate (550P/213C/79iBT), Undergraduate and Exchange (500P/173C/61iBT)
IELTS Graduate (6.0), Undergraduate and Exchange (5.5)
ELS Language Centers- Graduate and Undergraduate Level 112
Inlingua English Center- Graduate and Undergraduate Level 8
The Language Company (TLC)- Graduate and Undergraduate (Level 9), Exchange (Level 7)
LADO International Institute- Graduate and Undergraduate Level 10
iTEP Graduate (4.5), Undergraduate (3.6, no sub-score below 3.5), Exchange (3.5)
EIKEN Graduate (Pre-1), Undergraduate (2A)
Each successful scholar will receive the award of $1000 based on the number of applicants in the USA.