Apply Now-International Scholarships Awards at UK for South Asia Students 2022
Having a good education is essential to one’s success in life. Examining this importance of the study, Swansea University is providing the International Scholarships Awards at UK for South-Asia students.
This scholarship programme is available for students who demonstrate academic excellence or show potential studying at Swansea University.
Everything you need to Know
This scholarship will provide the amount of £6,000 to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree at Swansea University.
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a public research university and is among the UK’s top 30 research institutions. Swansea received its royal charter in 1920, and it offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 postgraduate courses to 20,375 undergraduate and postgraduate students. It is included in the UK’s top 30 universities and has gained immense popularity.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University promotes freedom and places a premium on critical thinking. It is a vibrant center for art and culture. It’s all about the award-winning teaching and world-class research at the University of Swansea. Students are resilient in the face of global difficulties and can adjust to a changing job environment.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 1st July 2022.
International Scholarships Awards at UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: up to £6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
International Scholarships Awards at UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate programme in BSc, BA, BEng, LLB, MEng, MSci, MSc, MPharm, MBBCh, MA, LLM, MRes (not the same as Masters by Research).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be non-UK nationals and classed as overseas fee payers.
- Applicants must have applied for and received an offer to study at Swansea University at the undergraduate or master’s level.
- Applicants must have demonstrated excellence in their academic performance to date and show what they will achieve at Swansea University in their application.
- International Excellence Scholarships are available for the first year only of a one-year postgraduate degree programme.
Mode of Application
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, students must take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University. Once you are ready to apply, please complete a South Asia International Excellence Scholarship application form. And return it to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The student must have a fully completed application form
- Two references
- A Resume (CV)
- A Personal Statement
- Copy of qualifications to date, i.e., degree certificate and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: All students applying to Swansea University need to demonstrate they have a sufficient level of language ability to study their chosen course.
Successful undergraduate applicants will receive up to £6,000 (£4000 up to postgraduate) in the first year. Those who achieve 70% and above in their first year of study will be eligible for a further £2,000 in year two at Swansea University.