Berea College is one of the america’s best rated universities and the only one in the country that gives fully funded berea college scholarships to international students with zero capital backing but strong educational qualifications with zeal to further their studies in the college. This scholarship opportunity in Berea College is open for all international student who meets school criteria.
For the academic year 2022, fully funded berea college scholarships in (2022-2023) is open to international students from all over the world who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at Berea College in the United States.
Berea College has a strong legacy of welcoming students of various nationalities, religious faiths, races, and ethnicities. Berea College admission is highly competitive, and you must meet certain criteria to be considered.
Admissions Requirement for Berea College Scholarships:
You must have excellent performance, and as well meet up the school needs before you can enjoy this free education with zero cost.
All applicants must submit a complete application packet to the Office of Admissions by the deadline (November 30).
- IELTS: 5 in each exam subject and 6 overall.
- ACT: 19 Composite.
- Candidates need to be fluent in the English language.
- SAT I: 980 Combined Score or 1330 Combined Score.
- TOEFL: 190 (computer-based); 520 (paper-based); 68 (internet-based).
Eligibility Criteria for Berea College Scholarship
Before you can be awarded scholarship to study in this college, you must meet all this below stated eligible criteria:
- Eligible country: All countries in the world are eligible.
- Candidate must make excellent result in at least on of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT.
- Language: English is a required language.
How to apply for Berea College Scholarships:
- Copy of official scores from at least one of the following exams: ACT, SAT, TOEFL, ot IELTS.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Recommendation From.
- International Application for Admission and berea college scholarships form.
- Copy of official secondary school records. DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS.
- Two Admission Recommendation letters, at least one of them should be written by a current or former teacher.