If you are looking for USA scholarship then I advise you go for the Concordia talent scholarship in U.S.A. I was very pleased to hear that this scholarship is out, I ad to quickly gather information and then publish them for you to read.
I will not waste much of your time in dishing out the latest information on Concordia scholarship. However, if you are ready with all your documents in tact then I advise you follow this post to your destination.
About Concordia Talent Scholarship
Firstly, the scholarship provides a grant of $28,000 / Year to undergraduate students in Concordia university. Therefore, the basic aim of the scholarship is to support students financially to complete their degree studies
The candidates can utilize this award for bachelors degree in the areas of Theatre, Music, Visual Arts, Speech etc. As a matter of fact, Concordia university or College was established in 1891 located in Moorhead, Minnesota.
Also, It offers Bachelor degree in the field of Music, Arts, and Master of Education and also have four global programs.
Furthermore, it provides excellent opportunities for international students to develop their skills. This is in line with serving others and good leadership that will prepare them for life beyond school.
Scholarship Description Details
- University or Organization: Concordia College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $28,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not known yet
- Access Mode: Online status
- Nationality: International countries
- The scholarship award will be in the USA
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
Most importantly, the Concordia College Talent Scholarship 2022 in United States will give grants to candidates.
The stipulated grant amounts to $28,000 per year to selected candidates to undertake their education from USA for the academic session 2022/2023.
- To secure Concordia College Award, candidate must have to take admission in the bachelor degree program at the college for the academic session of 2021-22.
- To get admission in the degree program, applicant must have good scores of SAT, ACT and minimum GPA is require.
- Applicants with any nationality from all over the world are eligible to apply for award.
- Students Must have secondary school certificate. and transcript papers ready.
- Available Study Fields: Bachelors degree in Music, Theater, Visual Arts, Speech and Debate at Concordia College, USA.
- Candidate must meet English language proficiency requirements of the college.
The last date to go for for Concordia International Scholarship in United States is 1st November 2022.
How to Apply For Concordia Talent Scholarship
- How to Apply: To get considerable for this program, candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the Concordia College. After confirmation, candidates are spontaneously considered for the education award course.
- Fix Supporting Documents: applicants must need to submit a school transcript and sign the request form which can be download by this given link. The form must send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the bachelor degree coursework, candidates need good scores of ACT or SAT, and minimum GPA is required
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to accomplish the English language requirements of the.