Feedwell Catering Sydney Scholarship-Awards for International Students in Australia 2022
Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the Feedwell Catering Sydney Scholarship-Awards. This funding programme is organized by Feedwell Animal Foods Ltd for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is available to any domestic or international primary/secondary/tertiary student currently studying at any university/institute in NSW.
What you need to Know
A nice chance for students in Australia.
Feedwell Animal Foods Ltd will provide nourishing food to thousands of Australians in various ways. Australia launched the business in October 2017, opening its first store on Pitt St, in the Sydney CBD. With such high demand, they wanted to get the same nourishing food into workplaces and at home, and they provide both these services all across Sydney. The idea for the business was formed by their Founder, Eric, who came across “grab and go” food concepts while working as a lawyer in London.
Why should you apply for this programme? They want to empower all Australians to eat well and feel well with nutritious food that tastes good! They’ve taken a simplistic approach, cutting out the crap, only leaving room for good quality, honest food. Feedwell believes in the close connection of nourishing fresh food with overall well-being and wants to play a part in helping our customers achieve that, whether by eating at our stores, eating at home, or enjoying catering at an event. All the fresh produce is sourced from Australian farmers, and they are the best in the world.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the feedwell Scholarship is June 30th, 2022
Feedwell Catering Sydney Scholarship-Awards Brief Description
- University or Organization: Feedwell Animal Foods Ltd
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or international
- The award can be taken in Australia
Feedwell Catering Sydney Scholarship-Awards Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be domestic or international primary/secondary/tertiary students currently studying at any university/institute in NSW.
Mode of Application
- How to Apply: To apply for the Feedwell Scholarship, applicants must provide a document for assessment. They want to hear your creative ideas about marketing our Sydney caterers.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must also provide the following supporting documents:
- Submit an application on the topic of How would you market FeedWell’s Corporate Catering Sydney services online?
- CV/Resume (current university students)
- Proof of enrolment
- Two letters from referees
- A custom infographic
- Video (YouTube link)
- An 800-word essay
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level.
Advantages & Benefits
Feedwell Animal Foods Ltd will provide the amount of $1,000 for applicants in Australia.