By Esezobor Felix
The Street2School Project 2020 Phase One Session One of ERNEST BEBENIMIBO FOUNDATION
was brought to close on the 4th November being the 4th in a row of distributing educational materials such as School bags,mathematical sets,notebooks, etc.
The session one of Phase one which took place in Gbaramatu Kingdom and it’s surrounding Communities was closed today with a return visit to Okerenkok Primary and Secondary School, Okerenkoko. Our first visit there was over 8 months ago.
A total of 21 Schools were visited in a total of 18 Communities. A total of over 6000 children we’re reached during this period.
Below are the names of schools visited
- Gbaraun Grammar School, Oporoza.
- Fiyewei Primary School, Oporoza.
- Okpeleama Primary School, Tebujor.
- Toruyor Primary School,Opuedebubor,
- Egogo Primary School,Ijaghala.
- Big Brain School, Azama town.
- Kunpa Primary School, Ubafan.
- Ogeh Primary School, Kunukunuma.
- Jie Jie Primary School, Kurutie.
- Daugeregha Primary School,Igoba.
- Oweijibiri Primary School, Kantu.
- PEPPE-AMA PRIMARY SCHOOL,PEPPE-AMA.
- OBORO PRIMARY SCHOOL,BENIKRUKRU TOWN.
- MILK EDUCATION FOUNDATION SCHOOL,BENIKRUKRU TOWN.
- KENYANGBENE PRIMARY SCHOOL,KENYENGBENE.
- KOKODIAGBENE SECONDARY SCHOOL,KOKODIAGBENE.
- EBIABU PRIMARY SCHOOL,KOKODIAGBENE.
- EBIABU PRIMARY SCHOOL 11,JONESCREEK
- KERE PRIMARY SCHOOL,EGWA TOWN
- OKERENKOKO PRIMARY SCHOOL,OKERENKOKO.
- OKERENKOKO SECONDARY SCHOOL,OKERENKOKO.
Phase will be flag off next week by the special grace of God..
- EBF…we are running with the message of hope…
The foundation received a boost and thanks from ijaw students association.
The NATIONS EXPRESS Correspondence gathered A statement from the group secretary general Sen. Oruye Micheal.
National Association Of Delta Ijaw Students (NADIS) Extols and Appreciate Ernest Bebenimibo Foundation ( EBF) For The Execution Of The Foundation’s Street2School Initiative In The Riverine Schools Of Delta State.
In accordance with the Foundation’s goal to touching lives and restoring hope to those who need comforting, the foundation embarked on sharing academic materials ranging from notebooks, school bags, mathematical sets, pens , pencil etc, not only that they shared academic materials, they also meticulously had some life changing conversations with the students , reorienting them and making them see how important education is to every human.
Initiative like this will serve as morale booster for the students and pupils thereby encouraging them to be steadfast in their academic pursuit.
The schools in the Riverine Communities are way behind when it comes proper academic facilities , adequate number of teachers and conducive environment for learning, but the bold step which EBF has taken to motivate and inspire these students and pupils to look beyond the present horrible situation and focus on the bigger and brighter picture is such a laudable step taken to awaken the students .
As a body we sincerely want to apologise for our absence in this life changing program, situations beyond our control served as impediments to our coming.
In all, we also want to appreciate the team members who accompanied EBF on this journey, may God bless you all.
To the vision career, Mr. Ernest Bebenimibo may God Almighty replenish your pockets for all you do to build the creek child for a better future .
God bless EBF
Comr. Oturubo Tamaramiyenmene Collins, President NADIS
Comr. Sen Brisibe Oruye Michael, Secretary General NADIS