International Grant Awards 2022/2023: Enhance your academic and career prospects by participating in the International Grant Awards at the University of Gloucestershire in the UK. The bursary is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
This award can be used to offset the cost of any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research programme at the University of Gloucestershire. The grant award is a tuition fee waiver worth £3,000 that will be awarded to international students (excluding students from EU) only.
With wonderful awards, this scholarship seeks to assist students to gain an education at all levels in the UK.
The University of Gloucestershire is a modern university with four distinct specialty campuses that provide students with industry-standard services. It was started in 2001 with an aim to provide excellent teaching and enable its students to achieve their full potential through a rich and broad academic experience.
Why study at the University of Gloucestershire? At this university, you can expect a close-knit and accepting student community that is rich in culture and natural beauty. Whether you desire to teach or work in another education-related industry, you’ll develop your own personal philosophy and career path.
Application Deadline: Open
International Grant Awards 2022/2023 Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Gloucestershire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research Masters by Research, and Master of Research (MRes)
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
International Grant Awards 2022/2023- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (excluding students from the EU)
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree programme in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate taught students must be studying on campus to be eligible, postgraduate research students can be distance learning.
- The applicants must be studying on campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this International Grant Awards 2022/2023 funding opportunity, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate, postgraduate, or Research, Masters by Research, and Master of Research (MRes). All eligible students will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Previous academic transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Higher secondary certificate
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Passport size photos
- Admission Requirements: You’ll need to check the course page and your country page to ensure you hold the necessary qualifications.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, your English language skills must be good enough for you to undertake an intensive and challenging academic course that’s taught and examined in English.
The University of Gloucestershire will provide £3,000 to the selected students towards the cost of any level degree programme of choice.