International PhD Scholarships in Analog: If you are a high-achieving student with the ambition to change your future, then the International PhD Scholarships in Analog Linearization of Efficient Microwave Power Amplifiers is a perfect opportunity for you to complete your ambition at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The goal of your research is to enable transmitters with higher fidelities and power efficiencies than currently possible since they are not bound by the limitations of conventional digital approaches. Your research will analyze the scalability of different linearization approaches in terms of frequency, output power, and size constraints and assess their usability for future high-performance phased array systems.
Everything You Need to Know
Amazing opportunity for students to complete their PhD degree in Sweden.
The Chalmers University of Technology is well-known for providing an effective environment for innovation and has 13 departments. It is home to eight Areas of Advance and six national competence centers in critical fields such as materials, mathematical modeling, environmental science, and vehicle safety.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global institute of research that is making an impact on a sustainable future. At Chalmers, students learn to think independently and to meet future challenges with the help of engineering methods. The university has created a completely informal atmosphere to facilitate an open environment and close cooperation between students and teachers.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31st March 2022
International PhD Scholarships in Analog Brief Description
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
International PhD Scholarships in Analog- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for PhD position in the analog linearization of efficient microwave power amplifiers at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To qualify as a PhD student, you must have a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in a relevant field. A suitable background for this position is a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, or Engineering Physics specializing in microwave electronics. Further, experience in RF circuit design, high frequency and microwave measurements, and advanced signal processing are actual merits.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the Chalmers University of Technology.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust.
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: 1-3 pages where you, Introduce yourself, Describe your previous experience of relevance for the position (e.g., education, thesis work, and, if applicable, any other research activities), Describe your future goals and future research focus.
- Copies of bachelor’s or master’s thesis.
- Copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and other certificates, e.g., TOEFL test results.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide the salary for successful applicants to complete their studies in Sweden.