International SACE Scholarships Application-2022: Scholarships provide international students with an opportunity to pursue their educational and career goals so they can go beyond the ordinary and achieve the extraordinary. Therefore, Flinders University is providing the International SACE Scholarships Application.
Everything You Need to Know
Great opportunity for international students to get 30% tuition fees in Australia.
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. It is a leading international university, ranked 423rd in the QS Global World Rankings 2021. It aspires to be internationally recognized as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporary education, and the source of Australia’s most enterprising graduates.
Why study at Flinders University? Flinders University does not limit itself to teaching students the ins and outs of their specific degree; rather, students graduate with skills that they can apply across a wide range of careers. Students are constantly challenged and intellectually stimulated, and they enjoy working in a challenging, stimulating environment.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic year 2022/2023.
International SACE Scholarships Application-2022 Brief Description
- University or Organization: Flinders University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award:30% reduction in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
International SACE Scholarships Application-2022 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programs at Flinders.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Available for commencement in semesters 1 and 2 of 2022.
- Must be available to new students only.
- Open to international students of any nationality.
- Full fee-paying international students
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 4.0 and a full-time study.
Mode of Application
- How to apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All academic documentation submitted to Flinders electronically must be certified. They also require certified copies of passports for applicants from some countries.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to check the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: International students must satisfy the English language proficiency requirements for admission. If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability in the English Language.
Eligible students will get a 30% tuition fee reduction for the duration of the program at Flinders University.