International Student Scholarship Funding: Students from all over the world who want to pursue higher education in the United States are given the wonderful opportunity to have their education in the United States funded! Seattle Colleges is now accepting applications for International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is available to all international students. The award is valid for the second and possibly third quarters of enrollment in any degree program at either of Seattle Colleges’ campuses. The award is worth a maximum of $1,000.
Why should you attend Seattle Colleges? Seattle offers an outdoor lifestyle as well as a distinct focus on industry. It also has a diverse range of businesses and industries, and it is a city that fosters innovation and continues to attract both multinational corporations and emerging new businesses.
Seattle Colleges is a multi-college district with three comprehensive college campuses and five specialty training centers that serve Seattle and other nearby communities. Some of the world’s most successful companies are headquartered in Seattle.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship is February 25th, 2022. Applications are accepted in February, are due in April, and results are usually announced in May or June.
International Student Scholarships Funding- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International students are all eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any degree study programmes offered at either of the campuses of Seattle Colleges.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming students.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal after creating an account and apply. All international applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of finances
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the campus they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of English language proficiency tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
International Student Scholarships Funding Brief Description
- University or Organization: Seattle Colleges
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Advantages & Benefits
The selected students will receive a grant ranging from $250 to $1,000 to cover one-quarter of their semester expenses for the program.