Latin American Regional Award: Oregon State University is delighted to offer the Latin American Regional Award for candidates who wish to accomplish their undergraduate degree in the USA.
This scholarship is intended to attract high-potential students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university. Candidates of Latin America are eligible to apply.
A wonderful chance for international students to complete their education in the USA.
Oregon State University is a public land-grant research university in Corvallis, Oregon. It offers more than 200 undergraduate-degree programs and a variety of graduate and doctoral degrees. Its enrollment averages near 32,000, making it the state’s largest university.
Why would you like to study at Oregon State University? Oregon State University is committed to providing students with exceptional academic opportunities, internationalization, learning and research excellence, and societal service. They also help applicants find professional opportunities that will allow them to apply their academic knowledge on a global scale.
Application Deadline: The students must have completed and submitted their application by February 28, 2022.
Latin American Regional Award Brief Description
- University or Organization: Oregon State University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $32,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Latin American Regional Award- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Latin America.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Aspirants are required to enroll in the degree program at the university
- Students who are residents of countries in Latin America will automatically receive the award for up to four years
Method of Application
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in this award program, aspirants must take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students must present the following documents to the university the recipient is chosen based on the student’s academic record, essays, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA High school diploma or an IB Diploma with a minimum overall score of 26 or IGCSE 5 subjects with a 3.0 average using NCAA scale (9-7/A=4, 5-6/B/C=3, 4/D/E=2, F/G=1, 3-1/U=0). Subjects must include Maths, English, Science, two electives.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit the following:
- 70 iBT TOEFL
- 6.0 IELTS
- Level 5 Academic English completion
- 48 PTEA
- 100 Duolingo
Oregon State University will provide the award amount of $32,000 for applicants in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.