Vice-Chancellor International Undergraduate Scholarships: To support international students traveling for education in the United Kingdom, the Writtle University College has introduced the Vice-Chancellor International Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students who are successful in demonstrating their commitment to their chosen subject specialism in their supporting statement for any desired undergraduate study programme at Writtle University College are eligible to win this scholarship. The scholarship is valued at £3,000 per annum for the duration of the study.
Nice offer for International students to get an award amount of £3,000 in the UK.
Founded in 1893, Writtle obtained University College status in May 2016, Writtle University College is a university college located near Chelmsford, Essex. WUC has a history for achieving excellence and being recognised as a market leader and ranked 161st nationwide.
Why choose to study at Writtle University College? Writtle University College is one of the oldest specialist institutions in the UK. It offers a range of land-based, animal, and sports courses at various levels of academic study, including Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Further Education, Short Courses and Apprenticeships.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2022 is the latest application for this scholarship will be accepted.
Vice-Chancellor International Undergraduate Scholarships Brief Description
- University or Organization: Writtle University College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
Vice-Chancellor International Undergraduate Scholarships- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International students, including EU students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in any subject offered at the Writtle University College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received a conditional/unconditional offer to study on a FULL-TIME programme at the University College.
- The applicants must be self-funding and must be confirmed as overseas students for fee-paying purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Undergraduate admissions at the university can be made via the UCAS Portal. To apply for the scholarship, interested students must complete and submit the online ‘VC Scholarship application form’ as soon as possible after their application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of qualifications and grades
- A personal statement or statement of purpose
- An academic reference
- A letter from your sponsor guaranteeing your financial support
- A copy of the photo page of the passport
- Admission Requirements: Students that wish to gain admission must meet all necessary requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. Typically IELTS 6.0.
Writtle University College will provide up to 10 selected students a scholarship award of £3,000 per annum applied as a discount from fees for each year of study.